The ProInteractive platform is used and trusted by SME’s right through to enterprise level organisations. That trust is based upon us keeping our systems and also their data both private and secure. The purpose of this information is to provide and overview of our security measures and to provide transparency for users of our services.
User Account Security
- All ProInteractive user accounts require a valid username and password to access the platform.
- Passwords are never stored in a pain text format and all passwords are encrypted at rest and in transit
- ProInteractive employees are unable to access or recover a password.
- In order to reset a password the change must be validated and confirmed via the email attached to the authenticated user account.
- ProInteracive uses industry standard encryption to protect your data in transit. This means that all interaction between our server, browser and tablet devices use secure socket layer also known as “SSL” encryption for authentication.
- Our API’s are not accessible by end users and our platform does not authenticate with any third party platforms outside of our ecosystem.
We limit who has access to our production infrastructure based on business need and strongly authenticate that access. Additional security infrastructure includes:
- Servers are always updated and running the latest operating software
- Firewall protection
- Security patch update process
- Backup process implemented
Access Account Authentication
ProInteractive has two user levels:
- Admin – accessible by ProInteractive employees only, that are authorised on a‘need to know’ basis and upon role/responsibility.
- End User –has access to their secure user account only.
All End Users are set up directly by the ProInteractive team and the platform does not allow any party to sign up as a user without admin level employee authorisation.
End user accounts have session management protocol operating at all times, so if an admin or end user is inactive for more than 15 minutes the account will be automatically logged out.
ProInteractive utilises a dedicated server infrastructure that operates using a combination of cloud services and physical data centers. Our server security measures include:
- Access to data center is restricted by security and monitored 24×7 with in depth security and protection systems.
- Protected by VESDA (Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus) for the detection of fires.
- Built in gas fire suppression systems.
- All aspects of the building are monitored 24/7, including Chillers, CRAC units, fire panels, generators and UPS systems.
- N+1 and 2N power systems are used with separate A+B power feeds.